Coolant Flush & A/C Check
- Air Conditioning Inspection: Your air conditioning system’s belts and hoses will be visually inspected to ensure no leaks are present. We’ll also test your compressor’s function for proper operation, including an inspection of components, as well as electronically test for leaks or contaminants.
- Cooling System Flush: Complete cooling system fluid exchange including a vacuum sealed power flush to remove any dirt or contaminants and refill with Valvoline’s Extended Life Cooling Fluid.
- Multi-Point Inspection: Your vehicle will be visually inspected from bumper to bumper. We’ll check belts, hoses, brakes, suspension, and all fluids. We’ll ensure your vehicle is in proper condition to hit the road this summer and alert you if something is in need of attention.
- Tire Pressure Check: We’ll test your tire pressure in accordance with your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations and will adjust the pressures as necessary.
- Battery Inspection: Batteries can fail any time of year, however, excessive heat is a contributor in shortened battery life. Let us test your battery and advise you of the condition.