Many truck owners have fallen in love with diesel engines because they tend to last longer and don’t need tune-ups like their gasoline counterparts. They also pack a massive amount of torque and gives you great mileage on the highway.
To get the best performance out of your diesel engines, you need to visit your reliable diesel experts for regular maintenance.
At Dave’s Car Care, we can help you with the usual preventive maintenance tasks, including:
- Air filter change
- Oil and filter change
- Fuel system bleeding
- Water separator draining
- Urea injector system refilling
Our diesel mechanics have more than four decades of experience working with diesel trucks.
We can handle minor and major diesel truck repairs like engine repair, transmission repair, electrical system repair, driveline and axle repair, suspension, steering, wheel alignment, clutch, transfer case, and brakes system repair.
Dave’s Car Care: Professional Diesel Experts in Glendale, AZ
If you are looking for the best diesel experts in Glendale, AZ, you don’t need to ask Siri or Google any longer.
As a diesel truck owner, you take pride in your high-performance truck, and you can’t just trust any mechanic to work on it.
Arizona diesel truck owners face plenty of truck repair issues due to the extreme weather conditions that our vehicles are subjected to.
Dave’s Car Care is your top alternative to costly dealerships for your Diesel Services and Maintenance needs.
Here are the best reasons for choosing us as your diesel experts in Glendale, AZ:
- Our diesel truck mechanics have over 40 years of experience in providing professional and reliable diesel truck repair services for all makes and models in Glendale, AZ.
- Our business has been reviewed by top auto organizations like the AAA and NAPA
- We have received AAA Top Shop Honors for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- We are ASE certified
- Our shop has an A+ rating from the BBB(Better Business Bureau)
- We received an International Torch Award for Ethics from the BBB
- We are a preferred diesel truck repair shop of Bumper to Bumper Radio
- We offer complete diesel truck service and repair
- We use OEM parts and the highest quality lubricants
- We check for issues all across your trucks’ interior and exterior
Allow us to keep your diesel truck in peak condition. Call us or send us a message on our website for an appointment today. Our staff will be waiting for you.
Quality Car Repair & Service
Dave’s service area is provided with the most modern equipment available and our ASE certified technicians undergo continuous training. Top training and equipment means whatever the make, model or age of your vehicle, we can find and fix the problem for less!